Instrumentation measurement devices like transmitter, calibration tools and testing tools.
List of the tools required to work as a technician and engineer in the field.
1. Crimping Tool
2. 12 pcs combination spanner. Ring and open-end
3. Clamp meter
4. Analog multimeter
5. Digital multimeter
6. SMART SMD tester
7. Basic 13 types of tools
8. Digital tester
9. Transistor tester, Diode, Triode, Cpaaciance and battery holder
10. Analog voltage tester
11. Fluke pocket digital multimeter
12. Digital clamp meter
13. Fluke 400 A, AC clamp meter
14. Analog insulation resistor tester
15. Pressure and temperature gauge
16. Resistance box for calibration
1. Rosemount 2051CD*A22A1AB4M5 Coplanar Differential Pressure Transmitter, 5:1 Turndown for Flow & 100:1 Turndown for DP Level, ±0.075% of Span Accuracy
2. WIKA A10 Pressure Transmitter Range: 0 to 25 Bar with 4-20 mA along with Calibration Certificate + 1 Year Warranty
3. Honeywell PX2 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transmitter by INSTRUKART (Range: 0 to 10 bar)
4. ABB 266HSH Pressure Transmitter
5. Pressure transmitter
1. All types of level transmitter
1. All types of flow transmitter
1. All types of temperature transmitter of a different manufacturer.
Instrumentation kindle edition
PLCs, I/O modules, Communication cable, Relay, etc.